Yaoi Hentai: Volume 2

A cute little tentacle monster made this almost worth reading.

Retro Review



Yaoi Hentai Volume 2 by Yaoi Press
Yaoi Manga (m/m)
Released 2006, 192 Pages
AmazonGoodreads
Yaoi Hentai is back with a whole new volume of romantic yaoi smut. All new artists bring you four hot stories of hardcore guy on guy loving. First, an Elizabethan dandy is cursed to be the love slave of anyone who plays his violin. Next enjoy a science fiction story of a prince who endures trials of sexual pain and pleasure at the hands of his idol, the emperor of a sexually depraved planet. Fans of Yaoi Press' PINNED! graphic novel get to see a hardcore love scene between Renegade and Synn. And of course, Trach the tentacle monster rounds out the book in his second sex-filled adventure. YAOI - MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT Readers 18+.

My Thoughts
 

2 1/2 but rounding up to a 3 because of the cutie tentacle monster.

That blurb up there? It is not truthful.

This is what is really inside the covers of Yaoi Hentai: Volume 2:

Mostly plots that were silly and made little sense but I expected that and I am completely okay with that. What I didn't expect was the mostly awful artwork. Lots of terribly drawn men and their terribly drawn genitalia doing mostly terrible things to mostly unwilling victims (who often end up loving it or growing to love it). Most of it so badly drawn (with misshapen boy parts) that what they were doing was often unclear to me even after putting on my glasses and squinting really hard. There were some words too. But the most popular one was "thrust". Thank goodness for that "thrust" insertion. Without it I wouldn't have had a clue as to what those fellows were up to. But it's not all that bad. There's this sexy tentacle monster who appeared in not one but two of these stories and he was a laugh riot. His not-so-little tentacles had little mouths with tongues and they seemed so happy,cheery and built for fun. I haven't read yaoi hentai before, got this one quite by accident actually (thank you Paperbackswap) but if this is what it's all about it may be my last.

You know, this serves me right. I'm supposed to be reading three books and another for my book group next week but instead here I am doing this.

Comments

  1. I guess you can't expect much considering the title has the word 'hentai' on it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't sound like a book for me. Strange.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Horror Review: Fidget Spinners Destroyed My Family by George Billions

Horror Review: Blanky by Kealan Patrick Burke

Audiobook Review: Prawn of the Dead by Dakota Cassidy