Erotica Review: She’s Too Young by Jessa Kane

She’s Too Young
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read it. I knew better but I did it anyway.




I have to say, the book was pretty well written. I was expecting much worse because I've read much worse but, yeah, the billionaire (ugh) "hero" is a controlling fool who loves to buy people and that is impossible to ignore and the "heroine" is the definition of a brat and a user. These two kind of deserve each other. Just pretend she's 18, ignore the entire offensive premise and go with the flow and you may love this? I dunno. I do know there is another in the works and no one is "too young" (the author may need to change her series title tho) and I'll probably read it just to, you know, review it for you guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Horror Fiction Review: The Halloween Children by Brian James Freeman & Norman Prentiss

Review: You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott

Audible Introduces An "All You Can Eat" Romance Subscription Plan