I Am Going To Disappear for Awhile

This is why. Buddy lost his fight with the damn tumor yesterday and I am going to either crawl into a ball and hide from the world via the tv or bury myself in my books and writing reviews. I'm not sure which way it will go but I do know I probably will not be able to respond to replies on this post for a very long time (if ever). I will read them but it won't be today. If I owe anyone a review or a visit or anything at all I am apologizing in advance because I more than likely won't be able to fulfill my side of the blogging deal for a little while.

We adopted Buddy when he was 9 months old after my sister got divorced and could not keep him. We sure won out on that deal. He would've been 12 in November and was the sweetest dog I ever had the pleasure of knowing. He didn't have a mean bone in his body and loved everyone. I will miss his steamy dragon breath, his calm, quiet energy and his sweet, silly face more than I can ever say.




Comments

  1. Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I know no amount of words can ease your pain but I'm sending lots of love, prayers and Booker T/Cass kisses your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so sorry to hear this news. It is just crushing to lose a beloved family member. Take the time you need and know that you are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry. Thoughts and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear about this, such a lovely member of your family. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry! I know how much it hurts to lose such a beloved member of your family. I still miss my dog. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so, so sorry. I know how hard this is and take whatever time and grieve (respond or don't) however you need to.

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh. Wow maam I am crushed to read this. My own pup is 14 and, well, you know. Trying to prepare myself but there is no preparing yourself.

    Buddy will run with you in your dreams, and will live on in your memories. I feel for you, and I'm sorry to read this.

    Breathe deep, I think that is all you can do at first perhaps. My best wishes and deep condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this painful post and for sharing such kinds thoughts. I can't tell you much I appreciate all of you. It's so hard losing a family member but I'd do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Bark, I'm so sorry to hear your dreadful news. He looks like a gorgeous dog and faithful companion and I can't begin to imagine how much you'll miss him. Thoughts are with you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood | Audiobook Review

Bee Tornado by Chris Sorensen | Horror Fiction Review

Between Naps (7)