Hanging Around the Blogs: News You May Have Missed (7)





I love Chuckles Book Cave's feature "Around the Blogs with Chuckles" so much that I'm going to do one too. There are never enough hours in the day to be a creeper on all the blogs and social media outlets so here's a recap of some great posts, articles and news tidbits you may have missed while you were out living your life.

Fuonlyknew


#HaleNo Returns for a 2nd Act

Apparently some publisher thought it was a wise idea to publish Kathleen Hale's account of her stalkery ways. This is thoroughly despicable. 

High Fever Book Reviews Opens for Business

Author Michael Patrick Hicks has launched a new website for horror genre reviews and interviews.

Book Den

Jen shares her 2019 TBR jar. I think this is such a great idea and I really need to implement a system like this.

Ladies of Horror Fiction Announces 2019 Horror Fiction Awards

Sometime in 2020 we will announce the best of the best awards for horror fiction written by women in 2019. We are so excited to highlight the achievements of these talented ladies and to share them with you. Find more information, including how to submit, here:
The folks over at Inkheist share part one of a creepy true story told to them by by author Brian Kirk that may make your skin crawl!
https://inkheist.com/2019/01/07/obsideo-a-prequel-to-will-haunt-you-part-1/

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these! The #HaleNo thing is just nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so crazy to me that she's now profiting from this. Just ugh.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including me! I've enjoyed all of these posts. The episodes for Obsideo are creepy fun. I now have Will Haunt You to read and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it, Laura and I can't wait to read your review.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe that dreadful woman is going to make money out of what she did! She should've been locked up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I see a couple I'm checking out.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting us know about these. Why the heck would someone publish a about about how they stalked someone? wth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It boggles the brain. The publisher is even defending it & telling people to buy it before throwing down judgement. Uh, no thanks.I'd rather throw my money in the trash.

      Delete
  6. I love visiting posts like this. Makes me realize how much I miss even though I try to hop around quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sundial by Catriona Ward | Horror Fiction Review

Brainwyrms by Alison Rumfitt | Book Review

Books, Movies, TV & Updates • February 16, 2023