Hanging Around the Blogs: News You May Have Missed (8)





I love Chuckles Book Cave's feature "Around the Blogs with Chuckles" so much that I'm going to do one too. There are never enough hours in the day to be a creeper on all the blogs and social media outlets so here's a recap of some great posts, articles and news tidbits you may have missed while you were out living your life.

This week is going to be a little short as I didn't have nearly enough time to blog hop and catch up on news.




The Ladies of Horror Fiction

The Ladies of Horror Fiction are hosting a new Instagram/Twitter Challenge for Women In Horror Month (WIHM) in February. Below are the prompts. Grab your horror books written by ladies (new or old we do not care), take a pic and you'll be ready to go! Please join us and use the hashtag #LadiesofHorrorFiction so we can follow and feature your beautiful photos! For ideas, inspiration, and tons of excellent book recommendations please check out our recap posts of our previous challenge at Ladies Of Horror Fiction.


Ink Heist

Rich Duncan over at Ink Heist shares his impressive best of horror list from 2018. I spy a couple of my favorites on there as well as quite a few that I need to get read soon. Check it out here:  https://inkheist.com

Red Lace Reviews

Cat shares her eloquent review of The Rust Maidens by Gwendolyn Kiste. My five star review of this unique story will post on Monday but it's not nearly as well written as Cat's. Read Cat's review here:  https://redlace.reviews/

Joyous Reads

Joyous Reads shares a post that reminds us all to keep life balanced. It's a fabulous post that everyone who ever gets a wee bit overwhelmed with all of this bookish/blogging stuff should read. Here's the link:  http://joyousreads.net


Char's Horror Corner

Char gives THE SEA WAS A FAIR MASTER by Calvin Demmer all the stars! You can read her excellent review here:  http://charlene.booklikes.com


Sci-fi and Scary

The crew over at Sci-fi and Scary shares their best of list of new to them authors. You can check it out here:  https://www.scifiandscary.com

Yoga With Adrienne

I know the month is nearly over but this is what I've been doing every morning to help with my back pain. The videos are free, they are calming and you should check them out if you need a little healing and serenity in your life. And her doggie Benji sticks around for most of the videos too :) 


Have a great weekend bookish friends!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for linking my post. Off to read the rest! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing it. It's a lovely reminder to keep things in perspective.

      Delete
  2. I've been doing Adrienne's yoga lately for my arm and just general relaxation. I love that her dog is these latest ones.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love watching him look out the window :) I hope it's helping your arm.

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely interested in the Instagram challenge! Thanks for sharing😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed most of these too! Need to go pay the others you shared a visit. I've been so tired after work this week that I'm lax at visiting as much as I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on that. I thought Friday would never end.

      Delete
  5. Just so you know. That cat was in one of my nightmares. Really! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, maybe I should go read that balance post lol. Glad to hear yoga is helping some with your back pain :-) The challenge sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great post, Kristen.Most definitely worth a read :)

      Delete
  7. Hubs and I were just talking about finding sources of yoga, and I've been meaning to ask you what you were doing. I will check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne is my favorite followed by Fightmaster Yoga. I like best of all that they're free, lol. I also use the Beachbody Yoga Retreat Program. I'm working my way back to it and then hope to be in good enough back shape to do the new Shaun T thing in April.

      Delete
  8. So many great posts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciated Joy's post this morning too. Going to check out the yoga vids now as I always need more encouragement to get on with it.
    Thanks for the links :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I hope you enjoy the yoga.Adrienne is one of my favorites. She's such a calm and gentle soul.

      Delete
  10. I've had internet issues since Saturday so it's great to be back online at last! I hate how far behind I am on everything though. Hope you've had a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books, Movies, TV & Updates • July 1, 2023

Brainwyrms by Alison Rumfitt | Book Review

In Darkness, Delight: Masters of Midnight edited by Andrew Lennon | Horror Fiction Review