Ugh Update

Hi everyone who kindly visits my blog! I've fallen incredibly behind with comments and blog visits and updating because I haven't been able to read or spend screen time (besides work) on the computer due to an eye injury, eye strain, headaches. Oooh it's been so much fun. I'm still suffering some lingering after effects but things seem to be healing without any lasting damage and I hope to get back to reading again soon. FWIW, Target has still not bothered to address this issue, and it's still on the shelves even after review after review complaining of the same thing so please BEWARE!






Comments

  1. That's horrible! I'm so sorry. Hope your eyes are better and back to reading again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm still having flare ups a month later even with meds. It's so aggravating.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry that this product did that to you. I would be Tweeting about this everyday until they got back to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pissed. It's still on the shelves hurting people as of today.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, since they obviously aren't going to tell anyone.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still on the shelves as of today *cries*. I ended up going to Urgent Care and spending $30 for the visit and $10 for meds because it was not getting better even after I stopped using it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: Full Brutal by Kristopher Triana

Princess Miri by Cerys du Lys Retro Review

Got My Eye On (May 2018 #1)