Erotica Review: Riding Red by Alexa Riley

Riding Red
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Well, it's no Trailer Park Virgin I'm sad to report. I thought it was extremely meh but people seem to love it, so what do I know? It takes forever and ten days to get going and when it does, it's just eh, is that all?

 photo depp_zpsvekxcz02.gif

I'm not a fan of the "fated to f*ck, eh, love you and only you forevermore" plot device anyway. Even if I were a fan, this wasn't a good one, if you ask me. Too many words, too much sickly "sweets" talk (gag me), and a hero who is all snarly and grumpy. It wasn't romantic, or sexy or even vaguely interesting to me. It just made me a little grumpier and I had to walk away without reading all of the unrelated "extra" material that filled out half of the content pages. Grrrr.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Between Naps (9)

What I Learned While On A Blogging Break

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review