Tackling the TBR: And the Winner Is (1)


You guys voted, thank you so much!! The choices were:


And the book with the most votes . . . 


Snow


I hope to read it and love it rather than skim it and DNF it but either way I'll be so, so glad to have removed one book from my most ancient of TBR piles! Thanks everyone for taking the time to vote.

Here's what I'm doing & when I'm doing it:

 Saturday Feb 3:   I post my picks, you lovely people vote
♥  Saturday Feb 10: I post the winning book & get to reading because I am a slowpoke!
♥  Saturday Feb 18: When everyone else doing this starts reading.
♥  Saturday Feb 24: Post my review (OMG, the deadline looms so close!) & host a little US giveaway for Snow by Ronald Malfi

To join in the fun next month visit Because Reading the first Saturday of March. All of the rules are here.

Comments

  1. I picked that one :) I hope you love it! Can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't vote for this but I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know much about this one, but I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I picked that one! Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it's a good one! That polar bear statue on top of your books is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the look of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy it and can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy it! It wasn't the one I voted for, but it does sound good. :-) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG the dog on the drums is too cute! I hope you enjoy your TBR read :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I hope it's good and you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad this one won. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and that drumming dog is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone. We just had 14" of snow dumped upon us so it's a fitting read :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not the one I voted for but I hope you enjoy it! I can't wait to see what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

Review: Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror edited by John F.D. Taff