8 Books to Read When Life Is Too Good
If you're too happy with your life here are a few suggestions that'll change your attitude. Please be aware that nearly all of these books contain some sort of trigger which may or may not be revealed in my review depending upon how lazy I was at the time. Clicking on the book covers will bring you to my review either here or at GR (getting them all here is an on-going, never-ending project called Retro Reviews). A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara : You can blame this book for the existence of this list. This one will most definitely adjust your happy-go-lucky attitude and throw you straight into a pit of despair. It's over 700 pages too so there's lots of time to straighten you right out! The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum : This is a "Girl" book that is very unlike all of the others that have arrived in recent years. The worst of humanity is on display here and there are things here that can never be unread. Even worse than the long drawn out tortur...

Excited! Especially looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi as I've wanted to read that book forever!
ReplyDeleteMe too! I was so happy to see that book on the list.
DeleteThey have some great books scheduled this summer! So excited! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteNo problem. I love this program!
DeleteWow, there are some awesome books here! Can you download them on a kindle I wonder?
ReplyDeleteCan you listen to audio on a Kindle? I don't have one and listen to them on my smartphone using the Overdrive app.
DeleteThat's awesome. I don't listen to audio books but for those that do, this is great.
ReplyDeleteYou can't beat free!
Delete