Hello my bookish friends! Top Ten Tuesday has a new host so be sure to link up over at T hat Artsy Reader Girl . The creators over at The Broke and the Bookish are closing their doors for now. I'm going to try to be a semi-consistent contributor. But as always, I make no promises. Today's topic is Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals. I probably won't keep any of these just like last year but a girl can dream, right? 1. Read Only the Things I Love I'm pretty sure I said this last year but it didn't happen. I visited Netgalley to post an overdue review and suddenly ended up requesting 10 more. Ugh. I think I've learned my lesson once and for all. Reading under pressure sucks all of the joy out of reading. And I still have 8 left . . . No more Netgalley! I am convinced that site is run by the devil! Of my five stars reads only two of them were review books and neither were from Netgalley. Hmmmm. 2. Learn How to Use Bookstagram ...
Between naps is a little recap of what we were up to last week which wasn't much! New Review: Five Stories High edited by Jonathan Oliver Retro Review: Slave Girl by Lisa Cach The Hospital by Keith Blackmore The Collector by Nora Roberts Tackling the TBR: And the winner is . . . Random Crap : State of the Slump - a lame explanation for my lack of new reviews! What We've Been Up To ♥ The Blog : I've decided to cut down my blogging from 5-6 days per week to 3-4. This will give me more time to read, review, reply to comments and visit other bloggers as well as maybe blog ahead for once in my blogging life. I'll see how this goes. Trying to keep up with everything was eating up too much time. How do you all manage?! ♥ The Furries : have been snuggling and lounging about and enjoying this never ending winter. Me? Not so much. I'm tired of snow, slush and this dreary weather. We had an...
Creepy Christmas in the middle of summer? Why the heck not?! N0S4A2 by Joe Hill Narrated by Kate Mulgrew Horror Fiction Unabridged Audiobook, 19 hours and 41 minutes Amazon ♦ Goodreads NOS4A2 is a spine-tingling novel of supernatural suspense from master of horror Joe Hill, the New York Times bestselling author of Heart-Shaped Box and Horns. Victoria McQueen has a secret gift for finding things: a misplaced bracelet, a missing photograph, answers to unanswerable questions. On her Raleigh Tuff Burner bike, she makes her way to a rickety covered bridge that, within moments, takes her wherever she needs to go, whether it’s across Massachusetts or across the country. Charles Talent Manx has a way with children. He likes to take them for rides in his 1938 Rolls-Royce Wraith with the NOS4A2 vanity plate. With his old car, he can slip right out of the everyday world, and onto the hidden roads that transport them to an astonishing – and terrifying – playground of amusements h...
I've always wanted to read this so count me in!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be fun! I'm so glad you'll be joining us.
DeleteI'll be in my finals week in school. So I wont be able to but MAN do I want to!
ReplyDeleteMary
No worries! We'll be doing more of them in the future :) Good luck with your studies.
Delete