What I Read In August

Hi everyone! I realize September is nearly over and it's a little late for an August wrap-up but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't chronically late!

This is what August looked like. Not too shabby all considering and also considering the fact that I probably read way too much fanfic but I would like to do better because these books aren't going to read themselves and I hope to some day open up to review subs again. I'll eventually get all of the reviews up over here but for now I linked up the rating to the Goodreads review. If you want to learn more about any of the books just give the stars a click. 



I hope you're reading some fabulous books!


Comments

  1. Bummer about the DNF! I liked The Cousins quite a bit but I've noticed most people don't seem to have liked it as much as I did. Are you gonna watch her show based on One Of Us Is Lying? I think it starts next week or pretty soon any way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I didn't know there was a show! I'll have to check it out, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Spanky, lol! I've read that ages ago and own a copy. I don't remember if I enjoyed it or not? But I thought the title was hysterical 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least you had a few good books to read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood | Audiobook Review

Bee Tornado by Chris Sorensen | Horror Fiction Review

Between Naps February 4 Edition