Dominated By Vikings: Act 1 by Chelsea Chayne



Dominated by Vikings by Chelsea Chaynes, A Murderous Rapey Sex Book
It was 794 AD in Ravenscrest, Scotland. Ainsley Buchanan awakens one autumn morning to the sound of terror, the sound of vikings.

As the blood thirsty pagan Leif Axelsen makes landfall and ravages Ravenscrest her life will never be the same. She is forced to come to terms with his domination of her as she assimilates into Viking life as his slave.

Demon Kitty gives it 1 star out of 5, here's why:

From the author who brought you Creamed by Cave Creatures , here is a freebie I found at Amazon. I could not resist.

I really wish I had.

I don't know what this is but it certainly isn't erotica by any stretch of the imagination. There's stilted dialogue, stilted narration, beheading, town razing and rape, not even the old forced seduction trope but  violent rape. None of this is what I'd call erotic but, hey, whatever works for ya. Maybe it's just me. The terrible, ugly, non-erotic things occur and then the story JUST ENDS! This isn't even a fully fleshed out short story. It's just a lead in to part 2. And if this snippet is anything to go by, I want absolutely nothing to do with Part 2. Call me a wuss if you will. I can take it.

I realize this was a freebie and who am I to complain, right? But my time is precious and worth something to me and reading an unfinished story pisses me off. To top it off the rest of the story would cost me $3.99 for 99 pages. I DON'T THINK SO.


Serves me right. I'm sticking with monster erotica freebies from here on out. At least they have a reason for behaving like monsters!

Here's a spoilerific choice quote that I think will help you decide whether this book is meant for you or not.

 


What the ever loving f*ck?!

You can still get it for free @ Amazon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

Review: Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror edited by John F.D. Taff