I am still alive!

Hi everyone!  My apologies for being so long missing. I am never giving up on my blog here. It is my safe space but sometimes life just doesn't leave me with any free time. I'll be back posting my even bigger backlog of reviews when I have some time to format them. In the meantime, I'm super busy with Ladies of Horror Fiction's current award season! 

You can see all of the nominations and a few of the winners (they're still being announced) at https://www.ladiesofhorrorfiction.com/ .  I'll do up a proper post soon and hope to update the Horror Fiction Review Directory before summer ends. I miss you all but I will return soon 😉


Comments

  1. I was missing the gore. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing all your announcements on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a crazy busy time. Things are finally quieting down now and I'm cutting back the Twitter time by 99%

      Delete
  3. So glad to hear you're not giving up your blog. I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to be better about time management. No more twitter for me! Or much less of it, at the very least.

      Delete
  4. Aww cute pic! Looking forward to seeing your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a zillion in the queue, yikes. I guess that's what I get for flaking out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood | Audiobook Review

Bee Tornado by Chris Sorensen | Horror Fiction Review

Between Naps February 4 Edition