2022 TBR Stacks

Hi everyone! It's finally time to say good riddance to 2021! I had a terrific year of reading but really that's about all of the good I can say about it. I'm not doing a Top 10 or anything like that this year because I am worn out. I did do a silly tweet thread if you want to see some favorites:  https://twitter.com/BarksBooks/status/1476294896025702403?s=20

I'm not going to make any resolutions this year because life is too complicated and I always end up feeling like a failure when I don't keep any of them.  I'm looking forward to reading some of these and maybe a few from my tbr piles that have been waiting for years 😮 The only thing I hope to do is keep up a steady pace of reading, continue my work with Ladies of Horror Fiction and post to this blog more regularly - something I seem to consistently fail to do. 

Stay safe, keep blogging and let me know if you've read any in this pile of mine 👇



Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you think of Lisa Quigley's book! I need to get to that one soon. Happy reading in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Sundial in there. I love Ward's writing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I'm glad to be done with 2021, too. Let's hope this year is better all the way around. Haven't read any of the books in your stack, but I'm looking forward to reading Uncharted and Donut Fall in Love. And Dead Silence, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with this year. Dead Silence is high on my list of anticipated reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spy some amazing books in your stacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an amazing stack of books. I hope this year is better than last.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to Dead Silence. I've been reading Stacey Kade's (her original pen name) books since she started in YA and I think this will be a good one.

    I don't have any specific TBR pile but I have a few physical books I'd like to get read or get gone lol this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

TTT: 10 of My Most Special Books