The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror by Christopher Moore

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror
        DNF
 photo notamused_zpsrjf7fhiu.gif

There's nothing more to say here really. I'm throwing in the towel. I am on disc 3 and have been so completely zoned out I feel like I may have to go all the way back to the beginning. I don't know if I'm just distracted, completely humorless or falling into another slump but this book could not entertain me and I have far too many others sitting here to force it upon myself. The angel is indeed stupid as promised but so are most of the other characters (and there are MANY of them) and it's all a little too wacky/zany for my current pissy mood. I probably won't pick it up again because that never seems to work out for me.

Have you ever DNF'd a book and picked it up again later and NOT regretted it?


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

What I Learned While On A Blogging Break