Ten Underrated/Hidden Gems I've Read Recently
I always enjoy reading these lists on other blogs and figured I'd give it a go. Me, being me, likely won't be participating every week but more likely whenever the topic catches my eye. If you haven't seen the feature before now it is hosted/created by The Broke and the Bookish. See upcoming topics and learn more HERE.
I heard a little buzz about a few of those but not nearly enough. Therefore, I shall showcase them.
Click on covers to be whisked away to my review :)
1. The Secret Life of Souls: If you love dogs you need to read this.
2. All In Fear: A chilling collection of weird little horror stories. More of you need to read it!
3. The Summer That Melted Everything: This book is an experience in heartbreak and a must read from a debut author.
4. All the Ugly & Wonderful Things: Controversial and unbelievably good.
5. Esther the Wonder Pig: A little pig saved from slaughter who became internet famous!
6. The Sadist's Bible: A visceral and unforgettable horror tale.
7. Lessons from Tara: Again, if you love dogs, read this. You'll fall in love with Tara.
8. Woodland Knits: A quirkly little book of knits to knit.
9. Dog Crazy: Again DOGS! But also about grief & recovery. It even made me cry.
10. Blood Secrets: An oldie but a creepy goodie.
Have you guys read any of these?