Got My Eye On (11)


Hey everyone, sorry I've been absent. I've been finishing up that kitchen cabinet project (it's nearly done!) but I am back with another "Got My Eye On" because we all need more books, right? This one contains no scary titles but I'm sure I'l find a few soon. Keeping it down to three is tough!

I saw a post over at Mailbox Monday that was encouraging readers to share their best finds of the week via their Books That Caught Our Eye posts. I love, love, love that idea so this is my warped version of it.

Here are the books I've added to my wishlist over the last week or two with credit to my enablers :)


Until Harry by [Casey, L.A.]
Amazon ♦ Goodreads

Until Harry by L.A. Casey

He was my best friend, my best not-really-big-brother, and my best protector.

He was my best everything.

He was mine.

Coming home is hard for Lane. Hard because Harry, her beloved uncle, has died suddenly, but also because of him. Kale.

Kale Hunt has been her best friend since childhood. But it was never that simple. He was Lane’s reason for leaving home and moving to New York. Seeing him with someone else, in love with someone else, shouldn’t have hurt. But it did. It really, really did. So she upped sticks and left, started a new life and cut herself off from her past.

But now she’s back, and all the feelings are right there. As if she had never left.

Emotions are running high for everyone, and tragedy has a funny way of bringing people together. But is Lane reading the signs right? Are they still just friends, or is there something more?



30187212
AmazonGoodreads

Midtown Masters by Cara McKenna

From the author of Downtown Devil and Crosstown Crush comes the final novel in the trilogy that gets you up close and personal with the thrill of ménage à trois.


Online, Suzy Park and Meyer Cohen are a hot, young couple willing to try anything their paying viewers desire. Their chemistry offline, though, is fizzling out. They’d call it quits if not for the high they get from captivating their audience with mind-blowing sex.


Lately, however, one of their clients has begun captivating Suzy. With requests for vanilla lovemaking that annoy Meyer to no end, Lindsay seems to be a lonely innocent needing an imitation of romance. Suzy and Lindsay discover a bond that only deepens once the camera stops rolling, but Lindsay has a secret—that “she” is really a he pretending to be a woman for research—and the cost of confessing could turn a simple arrangement into a hands-on education...

* Anna said it features regular heroes and heroines who have some kink and like to get filthy. I had to have it.




A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
AmazonGoodreads
A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas

When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a beast-like creature arrives to demand retribution for it. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she only knows about from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not an animal, but Tamlin—one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled their world.

As she dwells on his estate, her feelings for Tamlin transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie and warning she's been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But an ancient, wicked shadow grows over the faerie lands, and Feyre must find a way to stop it . . . or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.



*Beauty & The Beast adult-style?  Yes, please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone! As always, I am so excited to see what this week adds to the tbr!


Find something irresistible during your blog perusals this week? Please share!

Comments

  1. Ah what a fun feature!! ACOTAR is one I have had my eye on but haven't picked up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read A Court of Thorns and Roses (or ACOTAR as I liked to call it). Feyre, the main character, drove me nuts! However, the last 1/3 of the book pulled it out and it finally ended up being a 4/5 read for me. I keep meaning to pick up the second one, which is already out. I love Beauty and the Beast and if you do too, definitely give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for Beauty & the Beast stories but now I'm a little worried! If he drove you nuts, he'll likely drive me nuts too!

      Delete
  3. I keep wanting to do something like this but my posting days are full already. I like your choices this week. Especially Until Harry. It just captures my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read Sarah J. Maas. I have almost all of her books but haven't read a single one. I am so far behind on well...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy looking at this feature on your blog! I like the way you call us enablers for leading you astray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chuckles! It serves as a good reminder for me to get busy reading my commitments so I can read some of these books that look oh-so-good :)

      Delete
  6. LOL that series from McKenna is full of lots of good kink. Her others are way more "mainstream" but so so good. I have Until Harry on my list, too. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Theoretically by Ali Hazelwood | Audiobook Review

Bee Tornado by Chris Sorensen | Horror Fiction Review

Between Naps (7)