Mini Hiatus

Hey, everyone. I guess I decided to take a mini-hiatus. Ooops. I have no real excuse other than the fact that a series of events left me feeling meh and my life has been more draining than usual leaving me out of steam at the end of the day. I'll be back to my usual haphazard routine of posting when I feel like it and visiting your lovely blogs real soon. For now, I'll leave you with a rare picture of my grumpy dog smiling because BarkBox brought him a Grinch toy which matches his personality so very perfectly, haha.



Comments

  1. Love the pic! And enjoy your time away. (Just don't stay away too long, k?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! See you when you jump back in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puppy and The Grinch rocks. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get a nice rest and some good things to read or watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same. I'll be sporadic at best for the rest of the year but I think it's good to step back when you need to.

    And you know I love your grinchy pup.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

Review: Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror edited by John F.D. Taff