What I Read In October • 2022

Hi everyone! It's been ages but here's a monthly reading wrap-up. Can I just say UGH. How disappointing is it when your most highly anticipated read turns out to be your least favorite of the month? I'm so sad about Toad but I did find some fantastic reads so it all evens out.

This is what October looked like. I'll eventually get all of the reviews up over here but for now, I linked up the rating to the Goodreads review. If you want to learn more about any of the books just give the book a click. 


1/2























I hope you're reading some fabulous books!






Comments

  1. That sucks about Toad. I mean, with a title like that. :) Little Secrets- ooh that looks good, I'll have to check that out. And oh my gosh that last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that last one definitely isn't for everyone (or maybe anyone!) and the series is something like 13 books long now and I'll probably keep reading them, haha.

      Delete
  2. I hate it when a book you have been looking forward to just doesn't work out. I really need to get around to reading I'm Glad My Mom Died. Have a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that the one you were looking forward to wasn't as good as you had hoped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sundial by Catriona Ward | Horror Fiction Review

Brainwyrms by Alison Rumfitt | Book Review

Books, Movies, TV & Updates • February 16, 2023