What I Read in November • 2022

How is it monthly wrap-up time already?! Anyhow, here's what November looked like. It's not too shabby with five five-star reads! I think it's helped that I've been giving myself room to breathe and catch up on some things I've been wanting to read for fun instead of putting all of my focus on books that come in for review. I might not make the release date for some of the arc's but did I ever? 😀 All I know is that I'm definitely a much happier reader now that I've taken the pressure off myself.

I'll eventually get all of the reviews up over here but for now I linked up the rating to the Goodreads review. If you want to learn more about any of the books just give the book a click. 













⭐⭐



I hope you're reading lots of good stuff!






Comments

  1. Yay for all the stars! This was a great Horror Spotlight month. I really want to read The Honeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Gailey I still need to read more of her stuff after living Echo wife. And I just saw a review of Those Fleeting Shadows at Book Den.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to read her other work. This was my first.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Between Naps (9)

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Review: Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror edited by John F.D. Taff