Warning: The Leaden Man by The Not-So-Famous Stephen King

The Leaden Man
UPDATE:  This misleading book has been removed from Amazon.com!

My rating: DNF

So, I am perusing the new hot horror releases on Amazon.com today and I see that #20 is a new story by Stephen King called "The Leaden Man". Why aren't my friends talking about this?! Have I finally spotted something first? It's only $1.99 so I click to see what this is all about, thinking I have just discovered something newsworthy.

And then I read a few lines.

What kind of f*ckery is this? If this was written by Stephen King, then I hereby declare myself Nora Roberts!

I picked a snippet at random. Is it just me or does someone have a seriously weird lips fetish? Hmm, I think I would've noticed this in a King novel before now. Anyone reading my reviews knows that I am no grammar queen but this was so riddled with weird grammatical abominations that I felt the need to share my pain with the rest of you. How is this allowed?! And a small number of people are actually buying & praising it!

 photo WFery_zpssluheblt.png

Be warned! Apparently this person has been scamming readers this way for years and Amazon won't do anything about it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It by Stephen King | A Retro Review

Between Naps (9)

Review: Dark Stars: New Tales of Darkest Horror edited by John F.D. Taff