Between naps, this happened last week: Horror Reviews : Doll Parts by Tim Curran The Bride Wore Brains by Emily Wesley Stringer Seeing Evil by Jason Parent Other Reviews: Ready Player One by Ernest Cline The Fever by Megan Abbott Monthly Post: What's Up Next Got My Eye On: Book & Blog Finds New This Week More reviews. Shocking, I know. I have tentatively scheduled reviews by authors Maggie Osborne, Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Jeff Strand and Agatha Christie. I'll likely have another Got My Eye On which highlights the blogs and books I discovered while poking around the internets. Maybe they'll be some other bookish stuff too. I am not nearly as organized as most bloggers and wing my way through life but I'm trying to get it together. Real Life We've been busy this week as you can see. Sleeping, walking thru the woods, car rides and hanging out on top of the...
Comments
Post a Comment